Ruger LCP; Kel-Tec .32, .380, P2AT (2nd Gen.) Ankle Holster
|Fobus Ruger LCP and Kel-Tec Ankle Holster |
Price: $32.95 / Each
FOBUS RUGER LCP; KEL-TEC .32, .380, P2AT ANKLE
FITS: Ruger LCP; Kel-Tec .32, .380, P2AT (2nd
Gen.) Attaches to left ankle.
- Passive retention with rapid deployment.
- Lightweight and comfortable for all day use.
- Suede lined Cordura pad for comfort and increased stability
- Adjustable Velcro strap secures holster.
find the correct holster for your pistol, please use the Fobus
see a Fobus
catalog, visit the Fobus
more information on the various types of Fobus
please see the Fobus
a Fobus Holster? Here are six reasons to choose Fobus.
Draw than Leather
- the Fobus holster uses a passive retention system where the pistol’s trigger
guard is the only point of contact.
- Fobus’ polymer material stands up to harsh elements and can be cleaned with
just soap and water.
- Fobus stands behind their holsters and offers a 100% “no questions asked”
- Fobus holsters weigh approximately 2 ounces and offer the most comfortable
paddle on the market.
- Fobus currently has more models that fit a variety of guns than any other
polymer holster company.
- Fobus holsters ride high and offer a low-profile.